- A pinch of saffron threads
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons of hot water
- 1 teaspoon of gelatin powder
- 3 oz of white chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup of cream
- 2 tablespoons of honey (I used creamed clover)
- 2 pears, cored and sliced
- The juice of 1 lemon
- 1 oz of extra white chocolate, chopped for garnishing
- Place the saffron and water in a bowl and let stand to infuse for a couple of hours.
- Sprinkle the gelatin over it and let stand again until the gelatin absorbs all the water.Place 3 oz of the chocolate and cream in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Stir until the liquid is completely smooth and the chocolate is fully incorporated.
- Add the gelatin mixture and stir for 1 minute to dissolve.
- Remove pan from heat and pour the mixture into a bowl, beat well for 3 minutes or until the mixture has cooled.
- Pour the mixture in 4 small petite pots or ramekins and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour or until set.
- Place your petite pot onto a small serving plate with several slices of fresh pear that have been drizzled with lemon juice to prevent them discoloring.
- Garnish the top of the pots with the extra chopped white chocolate and a couple of saffron threads as desired.