- 1 tablespoon sandalwood powder
- 2-3 saffron strands
- 2 teaspoons milk (preferably raw milk)
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Apply the paste on your freshly washed face. Spread the pack evenly all over your face.
- Massage in a circular motion while it is still damp. Then, let it dry for 20 minutes.
- Try to rinse it off by splashing water over your face.
Apply this homemade saffron facial mask once to three times a week for a radiant and smooth skin. Sandalwood enhances the complexion and makes your skin smooth and radiant.